M - Knight in shining armour
[html]

Oh dear, sweet Moon, he speaks with an accent. Yup, she was falling hard over this dashing man she had only just met. She stared unabashedly at him. He was tall. His smile made her want to swoon, and his gorgeous blue eyes threatened to take her in.. when she was able to focus on them. He had a warrior's body. Never mind the scar; even without fur, even with what others might call a fault or a marring feature, the man was just perfect in Desi's eyes. She probably would have been as near to drooling as she was even were he completely hairless, though she doubted he would last long in the harsh Nova Scotia winter had he no hair. The man swung down from his massive steed, and when he stood erect he stood at least a foot taller than she, her nose about even with his steel-plated chest.

When he spoke his name, it rang in her mind like the peal of a sweet, high bell. She found herself hanging over each word so that she very nearly missed the concept of what he was saying so caught in the tone of his voice was she. But she managed to draw herself into the conversation again in time to reply to him without sounding foolish and naive. But only barely. She almost tittered with laughter but caught it in time to quiet it and smile broadly instead, her mismatched eyes peeking up at his with something of a mixture of limitless lust and admiration, but it would be difficult for anyone to tell how much of each was contained in the steady gaze. Pleased to meet you, Saluce. He's mine, the foolish beast. His compliment brought a blush to her cheeks, and then I only just traded one of my pack mates for him. Three bottles of red wine, he cost me, and I begin to wonder who got the better deal.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread