For the better
[html]

WC:---OOC: Lets get a party going on YEAH!!! I wanna make it close to the old CdA, try to get them old cogs working, and get a performance going, any ideas of what to do is greatly appreciated, or I'll find something real quick that would be kinda fun. NOTE: This is not a mandatory pack event, but as there's only 11 members, come and have a squeeze and give shaw your characters opinion!!!

Also... cause shaw is dumb... this is set outside sky's house because i'm dumb and Mars is cool... and yeah...

Things were starting to get back together at least in his mind, so he needed to make things as good as they could for the pack. Things were getting back to normal, though he had lost many members, but they were still there, they were sticking together, and now he would have something for them to have on their minds other than what had happened. It would be like what will happen. Yes, his plans for a performance would come out here and now as he lifted his head howling for his members to join him. He couldn’t help but be excited for this. He waited for the members to gather, there was bound to be some one interested in it. This was a pack full of artists after all!!

Demetrius was sitting beside him, calmly waiting, the ghost pup had been quiet as of late, as though he was taking things in, it didn’t worry Shawchert, why should it, the boy was a ghost, though Shaw cared enough for him, he wished that Demetrius was more than just a light image of his child... for his words spoke too much wisdom for a few day old pup killed at the hands of a murderer... Shawchert shook his head, not wanting to think about that and put his flute to his lips, and started playing a low soft tune, he wanted to hear and see the approach of his members, but the music was soothing to him, and it seemed his ghost child next to him.

<style>
.shaw-a01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.shaw-a01 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.shaw-a01 b {color:#ffc57c; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.shaw-a01 {background-color:#584329; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/odc3b.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 268px 0px; border:1px solid #ffc57c; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#291f13; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
.shaw-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread