Knock at my Door
[html]

"Good." That was all the cyclops had to say on the matter of war and friction between packs: the less tension, the better. If Nayru had already committed herself to leading Dahlia in the ways of peace and neutrality, then she was not following in Haku's footsteps and Jefferson had nothing to complain about. Perhaps with her leadership, Dahlia de Mai would finally find the respite it deserved.

From her satchel she pulled the gifts and presented them one-by-one: Homemade wine from Dahlia's own vineyards, and a bag of some sort of tobacco grown by the leader herself. He raised his eyebrows in mild surprise and interest, one-eyed gaze shifting between bottle and pouch, impressed by the generosity and uniqueness alike of the selfless gifts. "Impressive," he smirked, raising the pouch and took a whiff of it, only to snort his nose and twitch a tattered ear sourly. "I'm sure they'll be of use, one way or another. You're kind to bring them; thank you."

A smile met his scarred features, lightening them even if briefly from their typical demented state. "Even if you want nothing in return, I'll take a look around, see what we can spare." A shrug. "I'm not the sentimental type, but fuck, we got some nice flowers here you could pick." Women liked flowers. Of course they did.

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread