The Constant Variables
[html]
Short short >.<

Naniko gracefully accepted the gifts, and as the older woman spoke of her sister Nayru’s mind tried to float to memories of Farore and Din. Where was Din? Farore had surfaced, but Nayru wasn’t even sure if that was a positive thing or not. The black and white woman didn’t think that anything happened without reason and so Farore must be still residing in Dahlia de Mai for some reason or another. While she loved both her sisters, she wasn’t sentimental about them. Never had she felt separate from them, and even when Farore sprang out of the blue, it hadn’t surprised her. That Naniko was sentimental about her sister was touching, and Nayru bowed her head. "I am glad that my gift can serve such a noble purpose." Nayru had sentimental jewelry, from Gideon and Bris, but she had never given such a gift before.

Naniko spoke of returning the favor, but Nayru had not come with intentions of receiving. As Naniko offered the caves as a safe haven, Nayru smiled and bowed her head ”Dahlia is most grateful for such an offer, and if ever we can provide you assistance, please don’t be afraid to ask.” Although what assistance they could provide anyone was up in the air. They were too dispersed in their talents, each member. Some warriors, others healers, they were equipped for war and it was the one action Nayru wouldn’t take on the behalf of others most likely. She merely smiled and was grateful for the interruption of a male, turning to him with her cherry eyes. "Greetings Theodore Stone. I am Nayru of Dahlia de Mai. I was simply dropping off some gifts for Anathema." She bowed low to the man, cherry eyes averted.

table by kahilli
[/html]

Messages In This Thread