Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]

I fail at matching your post length

I'll be waiting here to meet you

A howl rose up from within the pack land and Colibri waited patiently for her old acquaintance to make her arrival, content with the fact that she had remembered right and it was in fact Tayui that she had caught the scent of. It took not long at all for the other female to arrive, and Colibri bowed her head in respect, making sure the status between them was clear as crystal water, but her eyes sought out Tayui's, meeting bi-colored orbs that she could remember. For a moment she was unsure if Tayui could remember her at all, but all of a sudden fog seemed to rise and Tayui was able to call her by name. That was more than the colorless female had expected, and a smile bloomed together with a short nod in confirmation.

" Indeed, surprise surprise. " Colibri gave a little laugh, tilting her head, letting her eyes search for changes in the female after all this time, but her mind did not want to cooperate, so she could not determine how the time had treated the other female. She was not sure if Tayui in fact was the leader of this pack land, but she could easily imagine it, seeing the wolves that stayed longest seemed to naturally climb the ranks to the top. Colibri too had been a part of the long time elite and leader, so it was only natural that Tayui was one now, unless not suited at all.

" I must say it is odd seeing you again after such a long time. How is life treating you? " It felt a bit wrong to go straight to business, and she wanted to catch up a bit. If the other light female had the time, maybe she could update her a bit on the happenings around in the bleeding souls lands after Colibri's final disappearance.

Dying to meet you

[/html]

Messages In This Thread