Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]
Colibri’s mind had searched helplessly in the history book within her head, but she had problems recalling the relationship between Tayui and herself. As it was now, they were both apparently positively surprised to see each other again. At least that was how it was from Colibri’s side. It was always good to see some old well-known faces again. There were other canines she remembered better than others, as Ahren and his family, but that was because they had been unpleasant, and therefore she still somewhat considered him as a possible threat. He still lived, at least he had before the fire consumed everything. She was still scared of him. That was Colibri in a nutshell. She was afraid of everything it seemed, she was an unstable soul, and she was truthfully wondering what she was doing trying to lead a pack.

She was happy to hear of Tayui’s wellbeing. Of course a lot must have happened, and the milky white female wanted to know the main headlines. ”Must have been two at least? Or something. I don’t really know how much time has passed. Do you have any worthy gossip for me?” The question was given with humor and a small chuckle in the end. Oh, the good times had come and gone. She wanted to be able to clearly glance behind and remember it, but everything was blurry and without much value. So depressing, her life was over.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread