Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]

Big GrinD Tayui chuckled as Colibri replied. Her old friend seemed to have just as much trouble calling forth the time that had elapsed during their separation. It seemed as though one day Colibri had been there, and the next, simply gone. Tayui had looked for her, wondered where the other had wandered off to, but had ultimately given up. So many disappeared in Bleeding Souls- they were sucked right in and never heard of again.

Big GrinD She smirked at the other female's question. She had tried to keep up with the latest occurrences, but sometimes... it was harder than it sounded.

"You've no idea how much changed. Ceres died... I believe. I can't quite recall. In any case, Laruku Tears took over... were you here for that? You were, weren't you? He remained until the fire, but I haven't heard from him in some time. He had puppies. With Kaena Lykoi, the old leader of Inferni. Three or four - I haven't met any of them, but I heard of the birth. Kaena and Fatin Kali were rather close. After Kaena disappeared - after having her puppies, no less - her son Gabriel took over Inferni. Jaded Shadows went through some interesting times, but I cannot even begin to tell you the half of it. It would take me ages, and some of it I wouldn't feel right disclosing for the sake of privacy," She sighed, then began to laugh. How could she ever tell Colibri all that happened, especially the gossip? Where would she start? How could she even begin to separate one time from another? “What about you? Where have you been all this time?”

Table by Mel!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread