Tell me a story with a happy ending
[html]

I dont mind this thread being slow. I like 'cathing up' threads.
[WotD]

[Image: spacer.jpg]

She was not even sure if she held any interests in Laruku’s children. He was long lost to her, and she was slowly accepting that she could never again pick up the mother name for him. She did not even know if he was alive, nothing. The fire had ruined everything. If it had not happened, it would probably have been easy enough to search up the individuals she wanted, because of the stabile packs and wolves in the area. Now everything was scattered and uncertain. Tayui did not know, and the gray eyed female discovered that it was not much disappointment that entered her system. His children would never know who she was, and they would very unlikely care at all.

The Shadowed Sun wolf’s words were so fitting. All that remained of the familiar was in ashes. Everything was as it used to be then, for the milky white female with the sad eyes. The rosea shifted her weight lightly and gave a little nod, letting her eyes wander to the left of the female, seeing movie glimpses of a far more happier past. Acid. Lisichka. Her first litter. It was worth nothing, it was as if they had never existed, and it was a terrible thing to think of. This was a broken home. Platinum eyes returned as Tayui spoke up and asked her what her current status was. Colibri thought she might would have preferred loner again.

Actually I found one of Ceres’ granddaughters and founded a pack. Dahlia de Mai. It was all so strange. Her name is Cercelee, and she looks so much like her grandmother, except for a few details. It is strange where coincidences lead you. Indeed. In a way, it softly triggered a choler in her. The past was over, but the ghosts stayed and haunted her again and again and again. She wanted to be free.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread