Friends and maple trees
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 4th May (backdated)

Setting: Arachnea's revenge, the sugarwoods.

Time: Afternoon.

Character Form: Optime

Character Mood: Good mood, she is just curious about things.

Requested Participants: One or two.

Participant Preferences: DdM, PV, AT or loner.

Thread Direction: Friendship!
[/html]
[html]

Hmmm, hi? X3 i think that all the info is given up there.../471 words. Etc.

Her feet guided her in a random direction through the wishperinng forest. The Sun was getting closer to the horizon with each minute that passed, and the lights were creating beautiful shadows around her. She had wandered through these lands for days, and she had not met as many people as she hoped that would be there. However, she enjoyed the place. It was peaceful, and there were plenty of preys. Maybe she could establish here for some time. The only thing that she would be lacking would be...Friends.

A dar face rose a bit to smell the air. The wind was impregned by a sweet (though difuse) fragance. And the sorce, for what she knew about plants, were the trees. Luna observed some of the trees closely. She had a vague idea about the species; but to make sure, she took a ragged notebook out of her statchel. The female passed the pages until she found what she was looking for. Maple tree...i knew it! the leaves look the same...but what about the sap?. In a moment of childishness, the female's pink tongue poked out of her muzzle as she leaned over the tree and licked the sap that leaked somewhere above her head. The taste was not what she expected at all. Despite the sweet smell, the taste was bitter, and it made the wolfess jump backwards, wrinkling her muzzle and wiping small pieces of crust away from her tongue with the back of her hand. "Yuck! aggh, what got into me?! ACK!!

With the sudden movements the journal fell on the floor, spreading her notes all over it. Luna leaned over them and began to pick them up, still wrinkling her nose. Her gaze stopped in a certain piece of paper. It was just a folded paper, nothing very different from the notes that she was currently gathering, but this was the letter that her mother had given her before her departure. "Don't open it until you find a family". Luna was surprised that she was able to keep that promise for several months.

She finished to put the papers in order, and then she kept them inside the journal again. The next thing that she did was to keep the journal at the time that she looked for something inside her statchel. She had found a small plant a few days ago growing at the shadow of some bushes. The taste was not sweet, but it was much better than that of tree sap. A dark hand found the desired plant and brought it to her mouth. As she chewed the leaves, she kept on with her walk. Maybe she would find a pond to calm her thirst. However, the wolfess had a strange sensation. "Why do i feel that someone is watching me?".

<style type="text/css">
.lunatrees-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.slunatrees b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4d297; letter-spacing:1px}
.lunatrees p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.lunatrees {margin:0 auto; background-color:#937b22; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2ypngir.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#beb88b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #3f340d; margin:0 auto;}
</style>

Table by Fae

[/html]

Messages In This Thread