Just Another day of Patrolling
He couldnt help but smirk slightly about her comment of him being able to chase away big baddies. "Well, just because i have grown strong does not mean that my ability to fight has increased as well" He states with a grin. "Physical strength does not a warrior make"

He smirked even more visibly at her comment about him saying she was cute. "Of course i think so, why would i, you are a healthy and lovely Luperci female" He says, with something that hinted at his having a crush on her as well.

He laughed when she exclaimed that he was only doing his job and smirked when she said something about his true reason there. "I told you i would come back didnt I, apologies that i didnt come back sooner, but i had things to do" He says and laughs at her tease. "Yes im sure, because if i was mad, wouldn't i have attacked or soemthing by now?" He asked

He cocked his head to the side in thought when she asked what he wanted to do, and then smiled a face splitting smile. "Well, have you gotten any faster since our last race?" He asks. It was rather obvious what he had in mind.

Messages In This Thread