New Shore
She smiled brightly when she noticed his break in character. You like a girl. She nudged the damp white wolf playfully with her hand. This is the first time I have been on my own. I enjoy the quiet but sometimes a person just needs someone to talk to. She lay back and look up at the clouds. Oh but the quiet and the freedom to do as you please is something I am completely loving. She looked up at the wolf. Aniwaya, that sounds like an unusual name for a pack. Yet it sounds familiar. Like the words my grandmother use to speak in her ceremonies.

She thought momentarily of her grandmother, it was thoughts that often brought a light to her face. She would have followed her in her footsteps if she had not died before teaching her the ways. Her grandmother though had given her last words to her uncle and since that moment he had been closer to Saxif. She missed her uncle and a few others but her freedom was something she knew was destined for her. She smiled just then as her focus shifted back on the wolf. So tell me of this girl you are smitten with.

Messages In This Thread