M - Eppur Si Muove DND
[html]
Thread Information
Date: 07 May (current)

Setting: Arachnea's Revenge//Sugarwoods

Time: Afternoon

Character Form: Both are Optime form.

Character Mood: Panda is high, and mellow. Venom is on edge, but it's subtle.

Thread Direction: flirtation that leads to violence.

Ideal Thread Length: medium sized thread around 6 posts each.

Word Count: 432

Game Points: +3

Mature rating because of drug use, mild violence...cursing more than likely..etc..
[/html]

[html]

OOC: I cannot believe how long it took for me to get this up. I'm sorry T.T

When I dream, I see dawn turn into dusk, into dusk

Buckets, buckets, buckets. Both of the Luperci walked along, a pail of water in each hand as they trudged along. They were heading back towards home since they had finished their business out here. On their expedition they had made sure to mark a way back to Anathema so that they would be able to get home without a problem. While they were walking through the sweet smelling forest, Panda had gotten the idea to gather some branches for staffs (since she liked to make staffs in her free time) and she had put her buckets on the middle of the branches and walked like this. She figured that eventually she would need a cart and a horse or something to do this shit because it was getting annoying to both Panda and Venom to have to do this process this way, it was more tiring this way as well. It was so tiring that at some point the two had to find a clearing to just chill in so they could smoke a joint and then they could continue their journey back home.

When they found the perfect break in the woods for them to sit, Panda had plopped her water buckets down on the floor and then she too fell to the ground, her mouth letting out hard huffs of air. She laid her back against the ground and she looked up at the blue sky that would be turning red soon because the moon would be coming out to play soon. Both Panda and Venom hadn't realized that they had been out most of the day and that they wouldn't get back into Anathema lands until well after nightfall. It was a good thing that Panda and Venom were not scared of the dark, for if they were, they would be shit out of luck when it came to actually walking home in the dark. Panda and Venom were not cowards though, so they had nothing to worry about.

Venom had looked down at the woman who was laying down and he hovered over her really, his eyes looking into her own. You want me to roll the joint don't you? the man asked, cocking his head lightly to her. She gave him her satchel and nodded her head. Please, that would be greatness. she spoke, and he took the bag from her hands and he gone through the pockets to find the appropriate objects, including the jar of weed and a rolling paper and he started the process of breaking up the marijuana and then rolling it into the paper.

<style type="text/css">
.swirlgray_02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#4E2D9A; letter-spacing:1px; }
.swirlgray_02 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.swirlgray_02 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.swirlgray_02 {margin:0px auto; width:440px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3772/swirl01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread