Finding no one
[html]
300+
hiya c:

He waited for a few moments, starting to feel a tad jittery despite his patient nature. His foot started tapping anxiously, and he wondered if it was a good idea to even come here. Silvano stood about for a few more moments before beginning to realize he ought to leave now before anyone showed up. No one would know it was him that came and he would not cause a problem, but just as he turned around and started walking away, he heard someone in the distance approaching. Well he could not run now, so the youth turned back around and made to seem as though he had not been about to flee like a bullied runt from a older sibling baring his teeth. Silvano noticed it was a female but it was not the female he had hoped to see when he came here. Maybe she knew Shiloh? Overhead an owl flew over him, and the youth gave it a curious look. It was day and the owl was out and about? Strange.

Pushing his curling locks out of his eyes and behind his ears, the Sadira looked straight at the Dahlian female. "Yes, I called, I hope I did not disturb you," he said pleasantly, cordially, but in a matter fitting a stranger, so a little bit lacking in warmth. Silvano did not warm up to strangers easily, and usually he was not fond of meeting them, but he had bit back this for the trip here. "I just came to learn the status of this place. I met someone a while back that came from here." Silvano looked back at the owl briefly, before returning his emerald gaze unto Alae. "Do you know of Shiloh? Shiloh Dawnrunner I believe?" he inquired calmly, knowing it was now that he would learn where that girl went.

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread