Finding no one
[html]

No worries, I was too. 411

Sheer disappointment instantly made its way known about his facial features, as he heaved a deep sigh from the depths of his lungs. This made the Sidhe tilt her head slightly, and a frown deepen itself upon her muzzle. His approach to the Dahlian borders spoke volumes of concern by the way he outwardly displayed his disappointment in coming to a dead end in his search for Shiloh, and Alae could sympathize with the feeling of traveling so far and long to turn up with nothing. This Shiloh individual must have been a pretty significant Luperci to him, and Alae realized the seriousness of finding the whereabouts to Shiloh in Dahlia de Mai if she still lingered in their pack lands.

Having patience in listening, he was debating whether or not the absence of her presence was a sign she was gone for good. Still as a new member, Alae wasn't sure if the announcement of departing members was one of great importance or not for the rest of the pack to know, but she didn't recall anyone stating their departure besides from their previous Alpha Male, Conor. Then again, maybe it was the higher ranked members who were noted for their activities; Alae was unfortunately not sure yet. Alae shook her head to this. "I've only heard of our former Alpha Male, Conor, stepping down and resigning from Dahlia altogether at the last pack meeting. Other than that, there was no mention of anyone else leaving here." Hopefully that sounded slightly comforting to him to hear to brighten his optimism.

For the concern he held, he was nothing more than a friend. Apparently the two had been on a previous journey, and only wished Shiloh to be safe and sound back in Dahlia de Mai. A considerate friend he was, he had already struck a good note with Alae. Announcing himself as Silvano from Crimson Dreams, his assumption was right when Alae had never heard of Crimson Dreams until now. The name in itself sounded alluring, and while she motioned for Silvano to follow her deeper into the territory bounds of Dahlia, she also was interested in what Crimson Dreams was like. "I'm Alae. Come, follow me and I'll take you to a place where I think you might find Shiloh. In the meantime, care to share a little about this Crimson Dreams?" Alae asked with interest, leading them away from the borders and into the deeper foliage of Dahlia.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread