Defy the laws of physics..
His rambling about the women meant a great deal to her but she kept her anger under control for now. Any sign of weakness and he would be on top of her in less than a minuet. The fact that he came back deliberately to rape the women and to try and kill Noah once more fueled her blood lust to want to kill the man. At this point she felt that he did not deserve to live. He didn't even deserve to be granted in Hell, though she was sure that they would be more than happy to take him but them again the devil himself would have troubles taming him. For now, she kept a simple eye on Lucifer now that he finally admitted his identity and what he did, for any movement towards her that would be aggressive.

Speaking of which, he made the motion to try and pounce on her and she expected this. Grabbing the hilt of her dagger she lashed it out for his chest before making a B-line to the trees. She hoped that he cut him good. A smirk rose to her lips as she dashed into her second form, of which she would have double the speed, and made it to the bank of the trees and began to climb in them.

"If you want me so bad, see if you can catch me then demon."

Up the trunks of the trees she went with little to no effort. The dagger was already placed back into her sheath as she climbed. Angel was hoping some of his blood managed to get on the blade. She was going to present it to Jefferson to show that she had weakened him. It would give some light as to the scent of Lucifer but she assumed that he already had his scent and possibly fought him once. In plan B then, she would keep the dagger for herself and tell the stories to the younger wolves that would come in or be birthed. As she hid in the shadows of the canopy waiting for her target, she remained silent. It would be hard to spot the woman in the jet black shadows and with her scent all around it would be harder to pinpoint her exact location. If she could help it, she would not move until the right moment.

((I plan on having him do something to her, possibly even get the chance to rape her, but first a little fun ;3))

Messages In This Thread