Breakfast anyone?
[html]

WC: 231 Forgive my slow response, it has been a crazy couple weeks and am slowly catching up.

Her smile glowed with excitement. That is the greatest part of the hunt, when you have a team. She felt honored that the older wolf would allow her to voice her strategy. She looked at the pup who seemed displeased with her. Now little one, the best way to hunt in a trio in this type of brush is more or less the same as alone. The difference is that two very brave and strong hunters await at the thick brush. They get the more important job, they get to pop out and end the prey. That is something I still have yet to experience. She exaggerated her excitement for the pup's entertainment.

There are other ways of course in a trio, some more fun than other but often the fun ones don't succeed as greatly. Like chasing the deer until you get a good strike, though fun often unsuccessful. So patience is key if you are looking to get food. She felt she was about to start rambling so she had looked up at the white father who seemed quite serene. She tilted her head in a youthful manner. What strategies are you familiar with? She would never miss an opportunity to discuss hunting with an older wolf. She felt oddly at ease in his presence, it was a feeling she was unfamiliar with when meeting someone new. She smiled softly.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread