Take me away to my past
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... scroll.gif); background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-top: 35px; padding-bottom: 35px;">

Pilot had sympathy – though he couldn’t fully understand how Jazper felt, Pilot could only imagine. He had been without his birth parents for as long as he could remember. He had grown up with two mothers in his life (though the first he couldn’t remember). He supposed the situation was somehow similar. And it was clear they both had suffered from Dierdre’s disappearance. He knew he needed to move on, get stronger from it, but he was having a hard time doing that.

He gently patted his son on the shoulder, trying the word out in his mind. Son. He now had three – though two were actually of his own blood. It was strange to think he was now responsible for actual lives, but he knew he was ready for it. Pilot had a love for children, even if he didn’t always feel apt for taking care of them. "I’m glad I found you here," he told Jazper. "I’m sorry you’ve had to go through all of that. I know it must be hard. And even if this doesn’t mean much to you, I want you to know you can always come to me whenever you need anything."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread