in your multitude
[html]

This got longer than I thought. o_o 625

True, their species evolved many times over since the days of the virus struck their genes. It could have been considered a gift or even a curse, but surely Alae knew the humans didn't know what they created until every single one was extinct. Here they were now, genetic modifications of a different species on Earth. They still adapted to their natural forms their ancestors took, but also gained the powers and gifts of what the humans left behind. There was a reason why Alae seldom shifted into Lupus only when it was absolutely important to do so. To her, Lupus was highly sacred to herself and her kind back home. Roran spoke of how odd the lifestyle could be, and Alae couldn't agree more. There was so much potential in the forms they've adapted to, why would they revert back to something so simple and considered obsolete in this day and age? "Yes, it's strange. I rarely shift into Lupus because of it. Not only because we're so vulnerable and limited, but it's a sacred part of us that should be respected as such." The Sidhe made it a point it was spiritual of her to shift to Lupus, and understood why others might have felt a different reasoning for it.

Roran provided information that he was from Phoenix Valley. Phoenix Valley immediately reminded Alae of her encounter with the lovely male singer she met not too long ago in a neutral territory, Ookami. Surely Roran knew who Ookami was, being they were from the same pack, but decided to save the question for later as Roran further explained his rank in Phoenix and the reasoning of why he came to the Dahlian borders in the first place. It was interesting to hear all the different names of ranks other packs held, Roran's being Nuncio for being something of a messenger for Phoenix Valley. Alae seemed to agree that Roran certainly held the attributes to fit that title, and nodded to such. "I agree you fit the bill for Nuncio. Since it is your responsibility to keep up with the news, you're in luck since we've just held a pack meeting." There was much to divulge to Roran about Dahlia's happenings, but of course wasn't going to go into too much detail to give too much away.

Before any shared information could be said, Roran noticed Alae holding back from becoming too gluttonous from his kill. Roran was generous in his offering as he provided more, to which Alae laughed gently and waved him off. "I appreciate it, I guess i'll take a few more bites here and there." Slicing off a sliver of meat with the razor sharp claws in her hands, the Sidhe chewed on it thoughtfully as she ran over what to share in her mind from Dahlia's last pack meeting. "As far as what's going on here, we're currently renovating our packlands. We've recently began clearing our vineyards to produce bottled wine once again, so we'll have goods to trade in the future with your pack for any in return." Alae said, an excited lilt in her tone. She couldn't wait for the production of wine to share with anyone who was curious enough to taste it. "And we're shaping up a lot of the human structures left behind in Wolfville as much as we can. A recent storm destroyed some docks and ruins, so we've been diligent on repairing those as best as we could." Alae explained, and that was pretty much the main prerogatives of Dahlia so far. "What's been going on over at Phoenix Valley?" Alae asked in return, for she was just as curious to know of any big happenings in Roran's neck of the woods.

<style type="text/css">
.triskele b {font-weight:bold; color:#9A7B36; letter-spacing:1px; }
.triskele .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.triskele p {text-indent:25px; padding:2px 20px; margin:0px;}
.triskele {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#c7be8a; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/119rz2s.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid gray; padding: 240px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:11px; color:#7B6F53; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread