to the elements
[html]

His stammer caused her to laugh faintly on the fume-laced air, glancing to see his masterpiece. It was lovely, for sure, though it didn't represent the young man himself. Perhaps some hidden lover, locked away in the world of his mind. Lucky boy. She smiled, the shifting features lighting up to resemble something pretty and pleasant, like a normal girl should have been. Her approach was slow, and she left some distance between them as she studied his art. "Not botherin' me, no. Just came to see who was back here. I heard the noise." With all her curiosity about the art itself, she reached out one red-stained hand to touch the wall. "Saw the thing on your door. Figured 'd come and see what it is." The red star was an entirely new symbol, but she assumed that it meant something to him. Her head tilted as she took in the features of the hybrid on the wall. "It's pretty. Who is it?"

Her attention returned to the boy, studying him as if searching for some invisible indication of who he, also, was. She didn't know many of her pack members. In fact, she knew almost none of them. She hadn't had the desire to. As time progressed, she had seen that the pack she'd followed Mars into was not the place she wanted to live; now, it wasn't the place she wanted to raise children. But this artist had caught her attention for the moment. Her smile brightened even more, arms crossing below her chest but above her distended stomach. "'m Krystalle. I live," she paused to turn and point toward the shops that made up the region her home was located. "Live over there, ch'know? Are you new?"

<style>
.krysta-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.krysta-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.krysta-z91 b {color:#d28d18; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.krysta-z91 {background-color:#270901; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... letab1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #d28d18; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:420px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.krysta-z91-border {margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread