to the elements
[html]

"All the noise"? Long, peppered ears flicked back against skull, shameful eyes bowing nervously at the ground. He had hoped, amidst all the foliage surrounding the small stone cottage, that none would hear him at work or be attracted to the noise. Micah wanted to be a part of the pack, yes, but did not know the means to do so; he hated attention, hated knowing those around him only grew interested in him because of his work, but it was inevitable: He was horrible at introducing himself and giving any other reason to be worth meeting. After all, Micah Lykoi wasn't good at anything. That was what his sister told him, and she was only a spirit. Surely she knew best of how the world worked, forced to only observe it without input.

"M-My little sister," he mumbled, fidgeting his fingers when she moved forward to touch it. Her hands left remnants of scarlet when pulled away; his ear twitched with visible displeasure, but the boy only dipped his gaze once more and made no argument. "She... she died. She's very pretty, though." Storm Lily mumbled something with a level of mild pleasure at such a remark, but once again fell into a disappointed silence at his conversation with someone — anyone — else.

"Umm, yeah," he replied to her final question, chocolate eyes child-like in their anxiety. "I'm... I'm Micah. I don't know anybody yet..."

<style>
.micahtearitdownooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahtearitdown p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahtearitdown b {color:#B5DCEF; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #332138; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahtearitdown {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#223D56; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:450px;}
.micahtearitdowninner{background-color:#59A6D0; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:150px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #223D56; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread