in limbo
(as always Kiki's characters are so damned hard to rp with ><)

The behemoth merely sat atop the horse even as the more pleasant of the two women stepped forward. His blazing blue eyes studied them both in due time, choosing to wait and let the two of them speak before he’d respond with anything noteworthy to the two of them together. The two opposing forces they were, the one nearer to him voice dripped with honey and the other laden with venom. And yet it was Dahlia’s borders they had come to and he supposed the venom coyote woman would get more out of him if she respected this very simple rule.

So he did what he always did at times like these, when he couldn’t exactly call a coyote out on their lack of tact and just ignored her. His eyes turned to the lady who had spoken to his horse in a peculiar tone that he did not understand. Charlemagne simply snorted at the woman’s words in a stubborn fashion. Again showing just how irritable he was. Saluce gave him a gentle pat in hopes to calm him from the words she had spoken to him before addressing her.

“All the way from the fabled lands of Inferni have you?,” he spoke in a gentle tone, as he dismounted his horse. “Well as long as you hold no Ill will, then I will not hold any myself, as far as Nayru. I’m sure she has heard your call a long with me, Dahlia is a large Territory so it may take her longer to arrive than I”.

For a moment he looked down noticing several twigs and leaves stuck to his fur from his task earlier and went about picking them out idly, staying near his horse, and never out of arms reach of his axe.

Speaking once again he gave them a name at least to demonize in their pack “I am Saluce Tremblay and whom do I have the pleasure of greeting this fine evening?”. Tact was something he had at these times, even if he wasn’t going out of his way to let them know that his trust in their intentions went about as far a flea could jump off them.

Messages In This Thread