in limbo
[html]

Fwa? <33 339.

The woman had been in the vineyards, checking which plants were producing grapes and which ones seemed completely dead. Those ones she marked and would later rip out, clearing the way to expand the live vines. Farore worked more often than she did, and often harder as well. For once Nayru was pleased with the efforts Farore put in. The girl had taken a personal interest in restoring the vineyards and the wine producing facilities. Perhaps it was the threat of the well running dry, but Nayru did not care what had inspired the motivation. When she rose to her feet and left to answer the call, Farore remained behind, working diligently.

The short standing girl arrived to find Saluce had already greeted the two visitors, and the giant seemed to be humoring them, which pleased the girl. The man had his temper, and he hadn’t always been the most trusting of creatures, yet he took her efforts seriously. Saluce trusted her it seemed, if nothing else. With crimson eyes she took in the two visitors, and quickly guessed their purpose. Inferni members on her borders were rare, it was no coincidence they arrived so shortly after her own visit. As further proof one of them donned the necklace crafted with Nayru's own hands, the stone nearly matching the ones in Nayru's own jewelry.

"Greetings. I apologize for any wait you endured, certainly Saluce has been welcoming? I hope I do not interrupt any interesting conversation between you three." Crimson eyes danced over the male and then quickly back to the two women. "I'm Nayru." Perhaps they could have guessed, but if not it was only polite to offer one's name. As with all her guests, and as were her own mannerism that even alphaship wouldn't shake, she dipped her head low to the two in a respectful greeting. Rising up she met them with the eyes of fresh blood, a soft smile on her face, and a slight tilt, as if to ask What's next on the agenda?"

<style type="text/css">
.nay b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nay .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:290px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nay p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nay {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8d1820; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... l/nayr.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread