Time for reflection
[html]

oh boy xD/ 529 words

For anyone who did not know Amy and Amaterasu; it was very obvious that they would be surprised when the two of them switched control of her body. Poor Helios was probably so lost and confused that he looked like he was ready to get out of here. She took a moment to get used to the body again and shook her fur a little, paw absent mindedly rubbing her old scars as she continued to look down at the wreckage that was her former tent. Now that she was in control it was clear that he was not in fact a threat to Amy; but then again she was never sure. She strolled around the tent a little, her hips and tail wagging in sync as she got a better look at him. The black furred male had remained dumbfounded and all she could do was laugh softly; she always loved to see people’s reactions to when this happened right before their eyes. “You can relax Helios, I can explain” she said in a clearly more confident tone than her counterpart had been using only a minute ago. Her ears perked up and her nostrils flared as she started to take in all the sights, smells and noises that made up her surroundings.

Paws rested on her furry hips as her golden eyes looked him over; and she was really starting to like what she saw. “Most people are surprised whenever I take over from sweet Amy, but I can assure you that I and she am the same wolf in a manner of speaking”. There was no way to tell him the whole story and any anger that had built up in her she released when she kicked at the tent until it was fully crumbled on the ground. “To spare you a very long story, Amy suffers from multiple personality disorder, it is me and her sharing one body” and well there was not much she could say. It was not like he could disprove it; he had clearly noticed how the two of them acted so very different from each other. She sighed as she continued to gaze at the tent as she remembered the times that she spent in there with that bastard of a wolf that liked her a little too much. Sure it was her only shelter but she was not broken up that it was gone; she had gotten sick of lugging it around on her back regardless.

Finally after seeming like she was lost in a distant memory her eyes, tail still wagging as she gave him her full attention with her eyes. “You can call me Amaterasu, it is Amy’s proper name but she does not like it very much so I use it to set ourselves apart even more”. Now she felt like she was giving him her whole life story in a more condensed form. Now she had to think of where she was going to stay for the rest of the night, poor Helios looked like he was ready to get the heck away from her; of course it was not like she could blame him.

<style type="text/css">
.amaterasu-amy b {font-weight:bold; color:#76080c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.amaterasu-amy .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; color:#76080c}
.amaterasu-amy p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.amaterasu-amy {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#515151; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WbByp.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 220px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread