the only lights here are made
Tal pointed to a letter on the paper. "Liam, what's this letter?" Liam stared at it, then grinned. "A. As in apple. And ant, and Alice, and alligator, and-" The howl from Skye cut them short. It was a summons from the female leader. The father son duo had yet to meet her, but her authority was clear in her voice. She had a friendly voice, though, and so the duo set aside their lessons. The call had come from somewhere around the borders, between the Ethereal Eclipse lands, and the pack lands. Tal followed Liam's eager trot, his own pace easy and relaxed.

They arrived a short time later. Tal smiled at the obviously pregnant femme. He bowed extravagantly, his bi-colored eyes dancing. "Taliesin Dir Rhiannon at your service, ma'am. I'm a writer, and you can feel free to simplify it to Tal. And this young lad is my son, Liam." The rust colored boy in question was sniffing at the female's ankles, then grinning at her, his tail wagging. Five months old, he was a friendly little thing, with no signs of being predisposed to madness as his mother had been. He took more after his father than his mother. His green eyes were full of innocence and wonder, as if he'd forgotten his turbulent first months of life. And mostly, he had.

Liam grinned at the female. ]"I'm Liam Rhiannon. I wanna be friends with you. Whats that you're wearing? It's like Krystalle's jacket, except it's lots longer. Is it a long jacket? But it's not leather like her jacket. Do you have a horse? Krystalle has a horse. I haven't seen it yet, but she said I could." He sat, waiting for her to answer his questions.

Tal laughed at his son. "Forgive him, he's always full of questions. I was too at that age. How my mother put up with me, I'll never know."

(wc: 3+)

Messages In This Thread