the only lights here are made
[html]

jeez, people!! xD

Skye grinned as the first person arrived - Taliesin dir Rhiannon, he was called. It was the first time she had seen him in person, but she knew that Shawchert had mentioned him once or twice before. She smiled at him and replied in turn; "Skye Collins," she said, withholding her rank for now - she saw no need to talk of it. She was about to say more when the small inquisitive pup beside the white male piped up, letting loose a plethora of questions.

She laughed at Tal's remark. "That's okay, I was, too," she said, looking down at the pup. "I do have a horse," she said kindly. "He's big and black and white - his name is Jack. I'll show him to you later, if you want," she said, making sure that she'd follow up on that offer. She was delighted to see young members to the pack, and was sure that he'd grow up to be a fine young wolf.

She turned as she scented someone else - someone very familiar to her. She looked on as she saw Bangle, who seemed weary and tired, walk up and proceed to stand beside the tree that marked their territory. Skye's heart sank slightly as she saw how unhappy her mate as - she wasn't sure what it was that made him like that, although she suspected it had to do with the looming idea of being a father. She walked up to him and smiled slightly, reminiscent of the days where she was still yet not an adult and they had still been just friends. "Have fun tonight," she said. "You can forget everything right now."

And it was true - every once in a while, it was okay to forget yourself. So it was that she saw Slade walking up soon, and was reminded of how shy the coyote was. She was also reminded of another shy coyote, who had seemed to have taken refuge behind a rather large bush. Rolling her eyes to herself, she smiled at Slade. "Hi, Slade," she said friendly. "I think there's someone you might want to meet!" Determined not to let Micah's shyness get in the way of making friends and connections in the pack, she walked behind the bush where Micah was conspicuously hiding.

"Micah," she said, slightly taken aback by the horror-struck appearance of the man, but not letting that sway her, "Do you want to meet a friend of mine? His name's Slade Auctor, I'm sure you'll like him a lot. He's also a coyote - and a writer, too."

<style type="text/css">
.allifreebei08 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dadde4; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #293343; }
.allifreebei08-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; text-align:center;}
.allifreebei08 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.allifreebei08 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#94b8d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ebei08.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dadde4; padding: 125px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293343; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.allifreebei08-border1 {width:482px; border:1px solid #293343; margin:0 auto;}
.allifreebei08-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #86a2bc; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
wc:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread