the only lights here are made
[html]

Word Count → 000

Much against his wishes Skye burst in upon him moments later, luckily after a majority of the panic attach had passed; though pains still tensed in the muscles of his chest, Micah managed to collect himself enough to look relatively normal, though hints of panic still widened his eyes. The Lykoi would have much preferred to be left alone, to remain in hiding and eventually sneak away unnoticed, his artwork thus unattributed to no more than a faceless name for most of the pack. Instead, however, Skye came to retrieve him and force him into the presence of another she found bore resemblances. Swallowing a lump in his throat, Micah abided — raising to his feet on shaking knees, the boy sank behind his curls and into his shoulders, and remained as such as Slade was introduced and addressed him.

Slade complimented his "wood," which judging by the expression on the Auctor's face immediately thereafter, had come out sounding completely opposite of its intent. Micah only withdrew further, making a weak smile and brief choke of a laugh. Chocolate eyes dashed from side to side, heart pounding — were the others watching? Were they laughing at him? Was this Slade even serious? He couldn't have been.

Fiddling with his fingers, Micah dipped his head and mumbled quietly. "Um," he stammered, "um, thank you, I think, n-nobody was supposed to see it..." Keeping his eyes on the ground, peppered ears bent flat against his skull, nearly becoming lot in his mess of curls. "I-I'm not feeling well, sorry..." How he wished he could escape.

<style>
.micah1 {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y279/k ... cah4-1.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:15px;padding-bottom:30px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;}
.micah1 .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:left;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.micah1 .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.micah1 .divider {border-bottom:1px solid;}
.micah1 p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.micah1 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.micah1 u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread