all the right moves in all the right [p]laces
[html]

short post thread still, yes?

She did not fear him, or if she did, she did not make it obvious. She appeared to be no threat, and for that he was thankful; the man hated proceeding with unruly Patriarch procedures if it meant interrupting an otherwise peaceful day. His expression still one of indifference at her presence, the male found himself briefly reminded of Geneva — perhaps it was Arye's nonchalance in her speech and mannerisms, but whatever it was, Jefferson found his heart hardening immediately against her as a result. He spoke nothing of it.

The comment added to her name surprisingly did not help. Brows raised momentarily, but only as long as she faced away from him, and any and all alarm and interest hid from his tone. "He is my son," he said deliberately, ensuring his power over her from the start. That was where Geneva had broken through his walls, after all — she'd found the cracks in his character and eased her way through. "I assume he let you in."

A sigh, his distracted gaze wandering away. How he yearned for isolation. "I run this pack," he continued, the spirit in his voice listless as if bored of repeating itself. "You'll call me Jefferson. I have the final say if you stay or go."

<style>
.undonejeffooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.undonejeff p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.undonejeff b {color:#EADFCB; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.undonejeff {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#696157; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:422px;}
.undonejeffinner{background-color:#BFB6A5; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... onetab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 175px 0px; border:1px solid #2D2622; width:422px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread