all the right moves in all the right [p]laces
[html]

Arye's coin colored eyes widened as Jefferson launched into his speech. She had never heard the f-bomb dropped so many times in her life. Although she had only spent a short time in the company of her biological family, they had taught her to refrain from using such language, especially because she was a "young lady." She had not done very many ladylike things as a young child, but she had never openly used such offensive language before in her life.

She shielded her mouth with her hand as she let her lips form the single syllable of the forbidden word. She could tell that Jefferson was serious, even without his use of expletives. "I won't..." she said, but her voice trailed off. Her brow furrowed and she looked at the one eyed man with a troubled look on her face. "Jefferson...I won't...do that thing...that you don't want me to with anything. I know that it's bad...but what exactly does f--Does that word mean?"

<style>
.aryemorningooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.aryemorning p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aryemorning b {color:#fff; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #1C2019; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.aryemorning {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#455438; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:465px;}
.aryemorninginner{background-color:#9DAF90; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... etable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:100px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #5A6852; width:450px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread