The Hunter
[html]<style type="text/css">
#nayatisilhouette {width:490px; margin:auto; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... titest.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:50px;}
#nayatisilhouette .text {width:360px; margin:0px; margin-left:110px; background-image:url(http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ite_70.png); background-repeat:repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; text-align:justify;}
#nayatisilhouette .text b {color:#156c7d;}</style>

Don't worry about it at all! My muse hasn't been cooperating so I have been a slowpoke too 300+

Nayati had always been a wolf who was sure of himself and his abilities, but that was not to say that he was cocky or big-headed. The Gadui Kanati was not full of himself and did not believe that he was someone any soul need idolize or respect more than usual. He did what he did not for his own glory, but for the good of those he loved and for the good of the tribe. It had always been his drive to help others and provide for them, instilled in the man early in his life due to the fact he was the first son and only surviving child of his parent's first litter. He had taken the path of the hunter for their sake and now he would teach new hunters to help AniWaya as a whole thrive.

He listened intently as Saxif explained her current preferences and desires for the future of her learning. The Utina was impressed that she wished to learn to hunt with tools even though she was used to using her other form. Having an aptitude in both forms of hunting would be quite useful and allow her great versatility in any situations she found herself in. "It makes perfect sense. I myself hunt only in this form and I have a great skill with most of the tools used for hunting; at least those that the tribe commonly uses. I can teach you the use of a fishing net, a spear, and of course the bow and arrow," he said nodded his head to the quiver and bow strung across his body.

Saxif seemed to grow in confidence and happiness the longer they talked and he was pleased to see her relax in his presence. There was no need for her to walk upon eggshells on his account. "There is truly no need to thank me, though you are welcome, and please just call me Nayati." Formalities were well and good, but he had no qualms with her calling him by his name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread