smoke in the valley like morning mist
[html]

What an odd thing to say, the girl thought, letting her brow drop lower towards her eyes in curiosity. She tilted her sienna ears, confused and intrigued collectively. The boy was so much different than what she saw in everyday in Cour des Miracles. His flustered personality made her tentative but momentarily distracted her from the outside world.

As the white streaked male closed the distance even further, Ever watched, subdued in interest. Micah eventually found sanctum behind his mane which was equally seashell-cream flecked. His hands moved repetitively, fooling and hopping over themselves. She tried not to let her gaze stray towards them, in chance the action may make the boy feel to flee again.

I am Ever

The silvery girl replied, completely lacking the jittering falter in speech that the Lykoi had.

I do not think I need a hug …

Ever said unsurely. Her eyes glinted as she tilted her head in questioning. He was the most unusual character she had met and couldn’t help being immediately fond of the timid hybrid. Another strong gust blew through the clearing, carrying forth leaves across the sage grass and pushing back both wolves fur. Ever smiled lightly, seeing a glimpse of Micah’s sepia toned iris.

<style type="text/css">
.baycloud-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.baycloud b {font-weight:bold; color:#996691; letter-spacing:1px}
.baycloud p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.baycloud {margin:0 auto; background-color:#aea5b2; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/1219yyw.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#515e7b; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21293c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread