smoke in the valley like morning mist
[html]

"Ri-ri-right, s-s-sorry, that was re-really stu-stu-stupid of me," he stammered, trying to laugh as his face turned hot and his hands began to shake further, wracked with the onset of embarrassment. Of course she doesn't want a hug, you idiot! Without realizing it, the male raised a fist and tapped himself on the forehead regretfully, grimacing beneath arm and curls. She doesn't even know you! Why do you have to mess everything up?!

The ghostly Storm Lily laughed a horrible noise as she circled around them, only furthering the speckled boy's humiliation. In contrast, Ever had been gentle in her answer, nor did she chuckle in his face; this was not enough, of course, to keep Micah from scolding himself a thousand times over in his mind and scrambling to put the pieces of the conversation back together, now that he believed he had utterly wrecked the dialogue completely.

The wind picked up, carrying his long, white-streaked curls from his face and unwittingly releasing him from his prison hidden behind them. As if caught suddenly exposed, he had no choice but to blurt something out. "Wh-wh-why are you so sad? I mean, y-y-you look s-so sad, I-I mean, n-not to be of-offensive, b-but..."

Damnit, Micah, you're screwing it up again!! He returned to batting himself in the head with a fist, gritting his teeth together in humiliation.

<style>
.micahsunriseooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.micahsunrisecred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.micahsunrise p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.micahsunrise b {color:#C16D48; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #E9B567; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.micahsunrise {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#DE9858; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.micahsunriseinner {background-color:#FEEF91; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... cahsun.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 160px 0px; border:1px solid #; width:500px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread