Golden Feathers
WC: 283

Saxif had moved toward the earthy toned male with a slight awkwardness in her step. There was something about him she liked, she was unsure of what it was. He seemed to have this sense of knowing, because he showed her the proper way to fill the feed boxes shortly after she worried. She chuckled lightly at the interaction between the wolf and his horse.

As he finished his instruction she had merely nodded with a smile and proceeded to help Leon with his duty. It had not taken them long at all. She felt oddly highly accomplished at the menial task. To him it must be everyday work but to her it was a step to her growth, to her independence. She liked that this wolf was kind to allow her to help him. She would be grateful for his open nature. Thank you. She said after setting the feed and scoops in their rightful place. Feeling kind of embarrassed that she thanked him for her help.

She looked up at the man again. I have been wondering all day where I would be expected to sleep. Do you think you could show me where that might be when I finish helping you with your tasks? She had just sort of happened upon the pack territory. It was an act of faith so she had not really thought through the details of joining a pack. She knew what she would do for the pack but not how she would live among them. She wondered what else she may have forgotten to think about before suddenly deciding to become Aniwayan. Things were different here but she was not sure of how different.

Messages In This Thread