Golden Feathers
300+

Silence descended over them both as they worked but it was not awkward or uncomfortable, anyways he did not mind he liked to be in quiet as he did his work sometimes it helped him focus better although not much was needed to scoop feed out of the bags and deposit them in the food box of each stable watched as always by his faithful companion, chuckling inside at the little joke. Quickly they worked together and finished in no time at all, he turned to the young female noting how the setting sun made her fur shine in its orangey light. He rubbed the back of his neck, slightly embarrassed that she would thank him for letting her help.

The man leaned against one of the stable doors, quickly and deftly untieing the band keeping his long black hair in a ponytail. Long ebond locks swung forwards now free of their constraint, longer at the back than the front. A hand ran through it to straighten it as he listened to the girl talk of needing a place to sleep. León wasn't sure where one who did not have relatives within the pack or a house stayed but he couldn't very well leave her to wander around on her own.

"If you are wanting, you are welcome to stay with me and my daughter, Analise. Shes a few months younger than you." It was getting darker now and the earth and chocolate man looked at the paddock and the silhouettes of the horses still outside, he would have to bring them in before he left, he looked bak at the growing woman,

"Although first would you help me get all these horses in for the night?" As he approached the fence several of the horses looked up at him and some of them even began to walk slowly towards him.

Messages In This Thread