Golden Feathers
Smile no problem! 2+

The question turned his neutral expression into thought, a considering her words and his answer. There was no one way to explain his daughter, she was such a mix and match of both himself and her mother despite her appearance taking almost completely off of his genetics. When he looked at her he saw Kailypso completely and utterly, the way her fur fell, how her violet eyes shone whenever she was excited about something, trying to get her to do something she didn't want to was like trying to drag an angry bull by the horns, almost impossible.

"Even if I sat here with you for hours I could not give you the complete profile of her. She is free spirited, stubborn, and willfull just like her mother. Is almost always smiling or laughing or telling a joke. Level headed and kind, but she'd have no problem telling someone how they stood, she can't stand playing fake just for society, deems it stupid and I agree with her." It wasn't often he met someone who did not get along with him or he with them but when he did he didn't care if the person knew the feeling was mutual or not. He was sure his daughter was going to turn into a fine and upstanding woman of worth, and good luck to any man who tried to curb her nature or change her ways, he would be in for a shock.

He looked at the golden adolescent, she didn't look old enough to have left her pack already, most packs tried to hold onto their females for as long as possible,

"Where do you come from Saxif? You seem a little young to be on your own really." León would not have high thoughts of any man that let his youngish daughter wander about unattended, children were to be protected and treasured until they were ready to fly when their time came. He knew he would always be there for Analise even if it was clear she was not making the best choices for herself, when she was an adult all he could do was hold her up when she was high and catch her if she fell, to do any more would push her away from him with suffocating feelings.

Messages In This Thread