Golden Feathers
[html]

WC: 317

She worried momentarily when Leon described his daughter. She herself smiled often and was stubborn. Saxif though had a tendency to be more stiff or imperial in her way of speaking and acting. It was the proper way to be in her position in her last pack. She hoped it wouldn’t offend the two, but figured maybe it’s a blessing. Maybe they will teach me to be normal The thought was the moment her worry slipped away. He finally asked her a question she hoped wouldn’t be asked but figured she must be honest.

I come from the Northern cold desert on the other side of the great waters. It was quite a trying travel but I managed to make it through thanks to my uncle’s teachings. Her mood kind of shifted. I left because I didn’t belong there. She turned away kind of hoping to keep her expression from the dark male. Her emotions grew suddenly. A mix of homesickness, anger, sadness and fear. She missed her uncle and her father. My uncle often called me stubborn too. A light mix of amusement in her tone. The anger was a reaction to the betrayal of her sister and friend. She didn’t know where the sadness was coming from but the fear was the fear of un-acceptance.

Her fear that she wouldn’t fit in in these lands and would find herself socially out casted again. She feared the way she felt toward this man and feared the way her heart ached from his soft expressions. His deep earthy tones made her feel like opening up to him even though she had only just met him. She took a deep breath to calm her internal storm. She knew her emotions would show this time but still not so greatly, it was after all not appropriate for the daughter of an Alpha to be anything but a proud offspring.

<style type="text/css">
.saxiftribe-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.saxiftribe b {font-weight:bold; color:#5f3f28; letter-spacing:1px}
.saxiftribe p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.saxiftribe {margin:0 auto; background-color:#242912; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/34xpa49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 510px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#787d64; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #21241c; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread