The Bittersweet Return
[html]
FORWARD DATED: May 18th
Sky comes home upon hearing the news. Late into the evening, probably close to midnight. Anyone can post, but I kind of want Skye to have a chance at posting first.

She'd failed. It had been the worst few weeks in the world for the young wolfdog. She'd been all over the province looking for that damned female and her pups. She would've been the closest she'd been thus far, except...

"I'm afraid I've got some bad news, then, Miss Katruk." The loner had said when she'd mentioned her mate and pack to him. She'd ran into the lone wolf, who wasn't a luperci, quite by chance. He'd been passing through the area and she'd asked him about Orin's whereabouts, if maybe he'd seen her and the kids. He'd told her no, but instead he'd recognised both the name Sky and Orin. "Shawchert's left Cercatori D'Arte, I'm afraid. The pack's in bad shape. You should give up and head back if you owe them anything at all."

As soon as he'd told her that, girl had shifted into Secui form, discarded all of her clothing and belongings and in less than two days, she'd made it home from the borders of Crimson Dreams, not bothering to stop and rest. By the time she'd reached the border, she knew right-off that the pack had infact changed. She crossed without much worry, snarling to herself for having let it happen.

The first place she ran to was Skye's house. If Shawchert had infact left, she had to figure out why, when and what was to become of the pack with only a single leader. As the secui-formed girl sprinted through the town, she took bitter notice of how empty it all was. The place had become a ghost town. ...no!

Skye's house came into view quickly and despite how tired, sore and hungry the girl was, she jogged right up to the front steps and stopped, panting a moment or two before looking around. Shawchert's scent was all but gone, despite his former trips to the co-leader's house. Not a good sign at all. No! No, shit... no... Panic gripped Sky's chest for a moment before she let out a frustrated snarl, followed by a bellow. "Skye!"

<style type="text/css">
.skymonu b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.5px; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonuooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:georgia; font-size:10px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000;}
.skymonu p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.skymonu {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#2A2F2A; background-image:url(http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6483/avatarael.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#CECFCA; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread