Rumor Has It
[html]

OOC HERE!

Pixie grinned when Skye opened the door. The fact that her friend was even larger than she had been the last time she had visited didn’t bother the young wolfess; she had seen the process many times with her own mother. Maneuvering as best as she could around Skye, she asked, “So, how’s it going? How is Bangle? And I bet Shaw’s been hard at work leading the pack with you…in this state.” She didn’t know yet that Shawchert had left Cercatori and so assumed that he had taken most of the leadership duties from Skye. Pixie had no idea that Skye was running the pack by herself, even in this condition.

“So I came up with a short song with lots of hammer-ons and pull-offs in it that I think you can work on,” she explained, sitting down on one of the chairs in the room and turning her guitar around her back so it was in front of her. “It wouldn’t hurt to have more practice with those. There’s also a part where you quickly have to go from the second fret to the fourteenth fret—it’s a little difficult, but again, it’s a good thing to practice.” She had recently gotten back into the mood of songwriting again, and she was amazed with how much it made her feel better; it was definitely a great way to get any of her remaining emotions about Denali or anything else going on off her chest.

<style>
.pixieguitar-text {padding:0px 15px;}
.pixieguitar p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.pixieguitar b {color:#ff0457; font-weight:bold;}
.pixieguitar {width:365px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ffff09; background-image:url(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2927/souls49.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 0px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a2a2a; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread