Rumor Has It
[html]

I’m guessing we can just skip over most of the actual lesson like we did last time, with some sort of conversation going on at the same time. Word Count: 388

Pixie grinned back; she knew exactly what Skye meant by Bangle being Bangle. With any luck, the eccentric coywolf had calmed down at least a little bit with the approaching arrival of his newborn pups…or not. She had only had a formal conversation with him once, but the young wolfess could tell that he was not the type to settle down easily. Neither was she, for that matter. Skye, on the other hand, was much more grounded, much more stable, and much more of the leader type. At first it wouldn’t seem like she and Bangle would have anything close to a romantic relationship, practically being opposites, so Pixie was amazed—and, of course, joyous for both of them—that they had come this far together.

The next piece of news, however, left the silver girl feeling much less happy. “Shaw…Shawchert left?” she echoed in disbelief. She didn’t know about what had happened to Orin and her pups, though she did know of their existence. Therefore she didn’t see any obvious reason as to why Shaw had left the pack, especially with his co-leader having the limitations that came with pregnancy. “I’m so sorry ‘bout that, Skye,” she murmured, too shocked with the news herself to really comfort the other she-wolf. “Did he just…leave without warning?” she asked, feeling her throat grow drier as the words left her mouth; it was difficult to imagine Cercatori without Shawchert, one of its original founders, leading it.

But she knew she had to swallow her sadness for the moment, though, if they were going to get any of their lessons done. “Sure, I think I can handle some more advanced stuff,” said Pixie, managing a small smile. “And I’m thinking I should try to find you your own guitar soon. I was thinking of heading to Halifax and possibly finding myself a new one, and then I can give you this one.” She patted the somewhat worn-out instrument that rested on her lap; it wasn’t in the best quality, but it had managed to survive several decades without losing its ability to make music, and it could probably last several more years for Skye. “Let’s get started then, shall we?” She was ready to explain each part of the song out for her student and demonstrate what she had to do.

<style type="text/css">
.pixiemusic1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#1F211E; letter-spacing:.0px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #EDDFC0; }
.pixiemusic1-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.pixiemusic1 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.pixiemusic1 {margin:0 auto; width:466px; background-color:#7882A2; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... emusic.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #2A2C37; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#151717; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread