Rumor Has It
[html]

Idk if you want to wrap this thread up soon. I’ve kinda been wanting to use it for Pixie getting a musician co-rank in CD. :3

She had noticed the majority of males in Cercatori and was a little surprised by it; she had expected a lot of motherly females—with a few pups to care for, maybe—to join the pack, which was the most peaceful pack that Pixie had encountered in ‘Souls besides her own. Even then, there was that bear problem, and the whole murder fiasco…but those were both flukes. She couldn’t see anything like that happening to Cercatori anytime soon; the pack of artists seem to have more problems internally than those due to outside forces, which, now that Pixie thought about it more, could have led to Shaw leaving. Disagreements with the rest of her old pack were what caused Pixie to leave—that and the desire for adventure, and to maybe find any clues as to where her brother had gone off to when he left.

“I think you’ll be a terrific mom,” she said, nudging her friend with her shoulder. “You already practically are one, what with having to lead this pack. And I don’t doubt that Bangle will be happy to have some little ones to mess around with.”

<style>
.pixie-o10 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.pixie-o10 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.pixie-o10 b {color:#D0E0F5; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.pixie-o10 {background-color:#6E7277; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/pixie.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#181A1C; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:245px 0px 10px 0px; }
.pixie-o10-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread