April showers bring May flowers
[html]

300+

She knew some, like Jazper, probably thought her odd for keeping the dove around as a companion. It was not exactly in line with their species' nature, but Cambria wasn't exactly a typical wolf in some senses. Even though she knew she had to eat meat to survive, and did so, she hated hunting and usually left that up to the rest of the pack. Sometimes she worried she would be seen as a leech since she did not help bring food home, but she provided other services for the Dreamers such as her healing skills. The Marino hoped that was enough to cancel out whatever she might be lacking in food contributions. What made her such a good healer, her compassion, made hunting a painful things for her. She couldn't bare to hurt any creature, prey or no.

Cambi saw the Centurio trace the large scars on his torso with his fingers. It must have hurt horribly and just from looking at those healed reminders she knew he was lucky to have kept his life. At the mention of the possibility of her own mother's demise the chocolate fey shivered uncomfortably. She knew how mortal they all were, better than most. Death could be waiting around the bend for any of them but that didn't mean she liked to think of the mortality of her family. Cambria could not imagine losing her mother. It was best if they moved from such dark thoughts.

Unfortunately bringing up Keese could not move them in a positive direction. Jazper questioned her and the Marino's hands began to wring themselves as her nerves crackled. "I...I helped heal him, out in the hills some months ago. At first it was fine, b-but then he g-grabbed me...I ran home, I didn't think I would see him again. But Mati and I were going to visit Haven and Princess a-and he f-found us." Cambria closed her eyes, a vain attempt to keep the memories from coming back too vividly. "Everything he said was a lie, I know he wanted to d-do things to us. He grabbed M-Mati and I...I-I b-bit him. He let go and Mati pulled me away and we ran." The cocoa femme looked down at the ground, ears folded against her head. Enzo cooed softly and cuddled up to her cheek. It had been so awful and talking about it was difficult.

<style type="text/css">
.seaflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#F6B9B9; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E6EBF8; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seaflower-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seaflower p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.seaflower {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#DFDFED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F5FDFF; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#798E9C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread