April showers bring May flowers
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: If you want we can end with this or you can post again. Just PM me to let me know what we're doing Smile
Wc:300+

The Knight was well known for being a protective member of Crimson Dreams. He had grown up in these lands; these wolves had taken him in with open arms and shown him a type of love that he would have never received alone out in the wild. He owed them so much for keeping him on track in the lessons of his birth father and allowing him to spread his wings to become who he was today. It was difficult for him now to sit and watch little Cambria, one of the girls he had watched grow from a little pup the size of his hand, be so upset by the actions of another. It annoyed Jazper that he had allowed such a thing to occur. He patrolled the boarders twice a day searching for new scents and keeping his ears perked the entire time. Though he had to admit that he had become a little lax in his tracking as of late.

Placing a hand on the girls shoulder in reassurance the warrior began to stand, “I will not let this beast come anywhere near Crimson Dreams Cambria. You did the right thing in defending your mate.” There was a sense of pride in his voice as he spoke. The brown hued lady before him was certainly far from a fighter and he was very happy that she had stepped up when the need arose. Removing his hand he stood fully now, looking down at the girl. “I’m going to go see if I can still catch his scent up in the hills. Just in case I run into it again.” It was all he could offer to the younger wolf but it would have to do. Turning his back to the cool ocean breeze the Knight started to walk away, his chest hot with anger at the mysterious wolf.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread