Each step I take
[html]

Word Count » 262
Yes'm! Transparent .pngs, brushes, + omnom fonts Big Grin Thank youuu

the world shudders as the worm gets its wings

The coyote studied the other woman, chartreuse eyes curious at the cropped pale yellow hair and striking blue eyes, glittering brightly against the tawny coloration of her face. Eris's own face was impassive, but her chartreuse gaze lingered on the adornments in the other canine's ears for a moment, shifting away only when the woman's voice came. Though she spoke, the tawny canine's bright eyes did not meet Eris, and the hybrid did not seem to be noticed. This the sable woman found curious, leaning her weight on the driftwood branch she carried. It was sturdy enough to support her, but the wood was brittle and she did not dare to linger on it, instead shifting after a moment as the canine peered over and seemed surprised at Eris's presence. This Eris found peculiar, though she did not know why.

“I sometimes think out loud, when I think no one is listening,” she offered, rolling her shoulders in a shrug. It wasn't so strange to do this, and the coyote could imagine being embarassed by some of the things she said when she thought no one could hear. Her mouth parted in a brief smile, teeth flashing against sable fur. “Eris Eternity. Yourself?” she responded, offering no designation as to her pack or her homeland. She might have, if asked, and she might not have -- forthright admittance of Salsola was something the sable canine still toyed with, wondering whether to reveal knowledge of her pack at will or whim. Eris couldn't quite tell which it was that drove her at times.

<style>
.eris-worms {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.eris-worms .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/97bll.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.eris-worms .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.eris-worms .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.eris-worms .tagline {font-family:'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:22px; padding:15px 15px 13px 0px; text-align:right;}
.eris-worms p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.eris-worms .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'IM Fell French Canon', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.eris-worms b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.eris-worms u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread