Sweet child of mine.
300+

She took several steps forwards to get a better look at the small raccoon, and Teo laughed, the first time she had ever heard him do so, she was struck by the beauty of the sound although she gave nothing away in her facial expression that it had affected her, so much nicer than his brother's dirty lecherous chuckle. The woman had to suppress a squeal at the cuteness of the baby, sure that such a noise would be unappreciated by the animals with sensitive hearing plus the noise might annoy Matteo, something she didn't want to do,

"That's a nice name! Where's her moma?" So happy she was when Teo stepped closer and placed the ball of fuzz on her shoulder, that her tail wagged in the air behind her, she turned her head to look at the baby and moved her paw closer to her so she could get Gemma's scent and be able to recognize her in future, unlike some she knew Gemma did not cover her base scent with other smells like the humans had done, the scent coming from her skin was all herself. "So you're the reason I was kidnapped by Alaki, you're a cutie aren't you" She stroked the baby and Carissa made a noise that Gemma assume meant she liked the petting.

She turned back to Teo in time to see Beyaz land on his shoulder and felt Carissa shrink into her neck, "Me and Beyaz have met before, at Anathema's borders." She looked at the white crow directly in the eye "And he's a magnificent specimen as well" She watched fondly as one albino bonded with another. Then Teo looked up and asked why she was here, now her cheeks tinged pink underneath her white fur and her words stuck in her throat, she fiddled with the edge of his shirt not meeting his eyes,

"I don't really have a reason.. I just wanted to see you."

Messages In This Thread