Sweet child of mine.
[html]

WC:000+
Teo's PMSing again. >.>;

Teo watched with a smile as Carissa took to Gemma quickly, gladly remembering the girl's scent... then proceeding to rub her own scent all over the girl's cheek, neck and shoulder with some adorable snuggles. Her mum's gone, sadly enough. I took her in after a hunting accident. He still felt guilty about it, but it had been long enough that the boy felt better about the topic now. She seems happy enough. I don't think she even cares at this point. He gave a soft chuckle at this, but that chuckle died away when Gemma mentioned Alaki kidnapping her.

What!? Blue and pink eyes snapped up to look at Gemma with an expressionless stare. Beyaz gave a soft chirp at the sudden tension he felt in the coydog's shoulder. Everything else that the girl said went unheard by the Italian mix. Alaki just gave her over to Giuseppe? He never told me that! In fact, Matteo had never really known how the girl had come to live with them for the first day or so, nor had he really figured out what Alaki had done to convince Giuseppe about Carissa. He just hadn't put the two together, believing Alaki to have been kinder than that.

Alaki was behind Gemma's supposed enslavement? Alaki did what? Finally, after a moment of silence, Matteo spoke again, this time with a tone almost as cold as ice. I thought Giuseppe had brought you home with him! How dare that ignorant wolf- how could- No! Beyaz heard the tone in Teo's voice and fluttered back to his perch with a distraught sound, leaving the coydog to turn on his toes and begin pacing.

Whatever Matteo said next was in Italian and it didn't sound friendly. In all truth, the boy was swearing, complaining and working his head around the idea that his beloved knight had done such a horrible thing to someone like Gemma, who didn't seem to have a hurtful bone in her tiny body! Finally, he stopped, turned again and came up to Gemma, making that clicking sound with his tongue, this time a much sharper sound than before.

I apologize, Gemma. For both my outburst... and for Alaki. Your freedom is not something I would trade for the sake of keeping a pet. He reached over and gently took Carissa from her, letting the raccoon down onto the floor to scurry back to her bed in the corner of the room. Had I known... He glared at the wall a moment before sighing, coming back together. Alaki has a lot of explaining to do when he gets back from practice. He paused, turned back to Gemma again, and this time took hold of her shoulders gently.

You have no reason to go back to Giuseppe. He'll end up hurting you if he hasn't done so already. The last thing I want is for you to end up hurt by my stupid decision. For a moment, he let his hands linger there before bringing them to rest in his pockets. This... He rocked side to side for a moment, clicking again. This whole mess is getting tiresome for me. I... I don't know anymore. Good old Matteo, happy, then angry, then depressed, all in the course of a minute.

<style>
.TeoCoon-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.TeoCoon-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.TeoCoon-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5cab7; text-shadow:#7c6a5d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TeoCoon-01 {background-color:#927469; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8462/coon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; width:457px; text-align:justify; border-radius:8px; }
.TeoCoon-01-border {width:459px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread