Sweet child of mine.
[html]

WC:000+
Enter Alaki... and Teo's temper.

He remained docile as Gemma chided him, correcting him in a way, though he doubted the truth behind her words. She wasn't lying, that much he knew, but Teo also knew his brother better than anyone. If Gemma tried to leave, Giuseppe would throw a fit. One that could end up hurting her. He wasn't about to let that happen. As she spoke, however, the curtain acting as the room's door opened to reveal Alaki, who looked a bit stoney as he entered... then turned right around to leave.

No. Alaki! Anger instantly flooded Teo's veins again and he stormed over, teeth bared and fur on end. He whirled around to block Alaki from exiting, standing straighter than he normally dared around the wolf. How dare you! He started, jabbing at the other boy with a sharp claw. When I asked you to help me keep Carissa safe, I didn't mean for you to go out of your way to put someone else in danger! How could you be so cruel!? His voice was loud for once, a dark growl hinting behind it. Do you have any idea what the fuck Giuseppe does to his god damn toys!? Do you!?

Probably not. The hybrid boy decided to make a point of this. I could've found another home for Carissa, damn it! You didn't have to go and put poor Gemma in danger. What were you thinking!? I didn't want this! His rant ended with a few curses in Italian, followed up with a dark glare as the boy waited for an answer. Well!? Explain yourself!

<style>
.TeoCoon-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.TeoCoon-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.TeoCoon-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e5cab7; text-shadow:#7c6a5d 0px 0px 4px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.TeoCoon-01 {background-color:#927469; background-image:url(http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8462/coon.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:360px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; line-height:16px; width:457px; text-align:justify; border-radius:8px; }
.TeoCoon-01-border {width:459px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread