Sweet child of mine.
[html]

D: Teo's so mean when he's angry!

That didn't help one bit, what Alaki had said. It only fueled that Trovato temper all the more. Fuck you! He cursed, fur bristling all the more. Gemma is no more a whore than I am! Ouch. Do you have any idea what kind of shit Giuseppe does in his 'free time'!? His voice held a new edge to it, sharp and splintered, torn between crying out in frustration and guilt and tearing into the offending wolf. He felt... betrayed.

He took a moment to catch his breath again, then the snarl became a look as cold as ice. He glanced over at Gemma and felt another pang of guilt hit him due to the look in her eyes, the fear both she and Carissa showed off. Of course, it only became more anger and frustration as he turned to look at Alaki again. Cazzo sporco lupo. He mumbled crossly before steeping aside. You'll find a way to fix this before I do. So help me God, if he breaks her... I'll murder you myself. There was that vicious snarl again, his lips curling back to show off pale pink gums and white teeth, eyes blazing and ears pinned back. Get out.

Needless to say, Matteo was pissed. He'd never gotten this angry before and maybe he was over reacting but somehow he suddenly seemed dangerous... far more dangerous than his brother, even. He wasn't some bullshitting lunatic out for attention. He was defending what he saw as his family... and the enemy was suddenly right there in front of him, a traitor. It felt like he'd been shot a dozen times in the chest... and in his anger and confusion, he'd pinned the entire blame on poor Alaki.

<style>
.mt-doubleimg .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.mt-doubleimg p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.mt-doubleimg b {color:#770000; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.1em 0.1em #000; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mt-doubleimg {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/14rl3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify; padding:70px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZZZ09.png);background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin-top:150px; padding: 0px 0px 50px 0px; width:520px;background-color:black;}
.mt-doubleimg-border {width:520px; margin:0 auto;border:1px solid white;outline:1px solid black;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread