horologium
OOC: Sure lol XD I don’t mind
[html]

Word Count »517

He honestly didn’t mean to lash out at her as he had done but he did want to put some sort of fear into her, some sort of knowledge that she was seriously overstepping herself and that he wouldn’t have any of it. She seemed to understand quickly enough and dropped down into the proper position and he gave a nod of his head, seeming to relax some. Even if she didn’t mean it, this slight show of submissiveness, he would take it and let sleeping dogs lie. Her puppy whine didn’t faze him…nothing seemed to. However, something did stir in the pit of his stomach, something akin to longing. Before he was captured, he had had every intention of carrying on the family line of the Russos and spreading the word about their family. But with the capture and with the brokenness of the man he had lost all sense of that longing because he thought that he was going to die. Even now that he knew he was gay and he was happily in a relationship with his master, he was still very interested in finding himself a pup for them to raise. Sure, it would be difficult having to feed three mouths on his own but he would do so and he would be able to show his cherub that he loved him by taking care of him and a pup even if he had to steal it from a mother’s breast. Her words shook him out of his thoughts and he blinked at her as if he had forgotten that she was there.

Her words had an eyebrow twitching as if it wanted to raise. She couldn’t shift yet? He supposed that it made sense though, she was still young it seemed and would eventually be able to show herself for the way that she truly was. The diverted attention was soon drawn back to the nightmarish Janos and he gave a little nod of his head at her. ”I am Janos. I am sorry that I had to snap at you but there are some things that I cannot excuse. You understand right?” He asked her with a questioning sound before he looked up at the sky as if he were calculating something. Soon he would need to be on his way. The slight sound of a tail brushing against the ground once again drew the male’s half cloudy vision down to her where she was wagging her tail and seemed to be content and seemed as though she was no longer being aggressive. ”It is getting late. It would be best for you to go back to your mother now. I have a job that I must do,” he said as he shifted, standing up slowly to his full height. The scarred creature watched her, waiting for some kind of response before leaving. Even though he didn’t much care for someone who wouldn’t be respectful towards him, she was part of Salsola, the scent was thick with her so he felt a need to be sure that she was well protected.

<style> .free-a24 .ooc {font-style:italic;} .free-a24 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;} .free-a24 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;} .free-a24 b {color:#7a2e28; letter-spacing:-.2px;} .free-a24 {font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:475px;} .free-a24 .inner{background-color:#cad4d6; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts/free-a24.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 210px 0px; border:0px solid #fff; width:475px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;} </style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread