She sang to me of love so fine
[html]

I dunno, I am pretty ridiculous DX 300+

Honestly she didn't know how the plants could get all over the place, they just seemed to do so on their own accord. The room she shared with her mate was often a bit of a mess, what with all her medical supplies and Mati's drawings and paintings. It was lucky they had such a large room; Cambi wasn't sure they could manage in one of the smaller rooms with all the things that they had. "Sometimes I think they have minds of their own," she joked with a smile. It was a silly notion and she knew very well that it was not true. Plants were living things of course, but not in the same way they were. They couldn't control their actions they same way animals did, and certainly not once they had been plucked from the ground. Hopefully Silvano would catch her jesting tone and not think she was going funny in the head.

After her brother was inside she carefully shut the door so they wouldn't be disturbed. Whatever he wanted to talk about she figured that it was a conversation he didn't want open to the rest of the manor. "I've been fine, as long as l stay within the borders..." A slight frown drew down her lips at the thought of what had happened when she and Mati had ventured forth from Crimson Dreams last. She wished she wasn't so afraid to leave the safety of the pack, but it seemed each time she left she was given new reasons to fear the outside world. The Marino didn't really want to go into that, besides it was Silvano who had wanted to talk to her of something.

As she turned to look at her little brother she could see the sudden awkwardness that had engulfed him. When he spoke though and asked his question she could understand why he felt a little out of sorts. At the moment she was not guessing everything, but he was at that age when you started to experience such things. "It's a little hard to explain, nothing I can put into words very well," she prefaced, taking a moment to think. "I just felt...different whenever I was around her. Warm kind of, and my heart would skip beats. At the same time I just felt happy and comfortable around her, more than with anyone else." That's how it had been at first. She hadn't truly known what that had all meant at the time, not right away.

<style type="text/css">
.seaflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#F6B9B9; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E6EBF8; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seaflower-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seaflower p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.seaflower {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#DFDFED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F5FDFF; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#798E9C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread