She sang to me of love so fine
[html]

<3 300+

Cambria knew she could be a bit of a recluse. She didn't really mean to be, but she was so content in this room that it wasn't often she ventured outside of it. Usually only if she needed to collect more plants, or went for a walk with Mati, or obviously when someone required her help as Medicus. She loved her job and it gave the shy woman endless joy that she had found something that she was good at that also helped others. When she was younger it had always been a fear of hers that she would never be able to contribute or be useful to the pack. Such worries were gone now though. The Marino just needed to get herself out and about more, even if it was only in the packlands. Cambi needed to give more attention to everyone else and not just her mate.

The question may have been a bit of a surprise, but considering her brother's age it wasn't to be unexpected. He was growing up and experiences strange things. Cambria briefly remembered her encounter with Lolita and how wonderful and yet confusing the whole thing had been. As Silvano sighed loudly she looked at him with her head cocked to the side. She wondered what it was he was thinking about, what had prompted him to ask her his question. The elder Marino didn't want to pry where she wasn't welcome though. She smiled at him as he said he was happy for her. "Thanks Silv. I...know it's hard to talk about these sorts of things, but you don't have to worry about me judging you, okay? I know what it's like to worry about that. I mean, I worry about most everything. I guess what I'm saying is, don't feel like you can't be open and honest with me." Hopefully he understood what she meant, she felt like she was tripping over her tongue.

<style type="text/css">
.seaflower b {font-weight:bold; color:#F6B9B9; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #E6EBF8; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.seaflower-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:right; }
.seaflower p {text-indent:5px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.seaflower {margin:0 auto; width:455px; background-color:#DFDFED; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... flower.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #F5FDFF; padding: 10px 0px 320px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#798E9C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread