She sang to me of love so fine
[html]
I terribad.

Silvano nodded at his sister's words, simply gazing at the paintings her mate and lover had painted. He was unsure of how to start and of how he could possible tell her what he had felt and how strange it had been for him. She would understand, surely, because she had gone through much the same. But the Sadira youth did not ever expect for what had happened to mean anything at all. He knew it was nothing, probably just hormones not caring a wit for Silvano's preferences. Unless they were his preferences and he had no idea that they were. In which case, he felt more lost and confused than ever.

"I..," he began, faltering already. It was nerve wracking, but it was entirely over what his sister would think of him. "There was.. this man I met outside of the territories." Simple enough, and he was sure that Cambria knew what he meant by a man and he had met. It was clear something had happened between them. Granted, it was nothing big and not a deal to worry about. But it meant something to him. Maybe not towards Denver, but towards himself. "Nothing happened, not really.. but it was.. strange. It felt.. strange."

<style>
.checkmate .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#e3eff2; }
.checkmate p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.checkmate b {color:#e3eff2; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#2c6092 0em .1em 0em; }
.checkmate .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #dfd9ac; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.checkmate {background-color:#528ac0; background-image: url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ckmate.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #eaf5f8; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:11px; color:#faf9db; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:420px; text-align:justify; }
.checkmate .inner {margin:20px 15px 280px 15px; padding:5px; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... nner-1.png); border:1px solid #dfd9ac; border-radius:5px;-moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread